Check your arm use with this test! Not just test, but I am also introducing good exercise for adjusting your arm use to the better one. I am talking about the way of our intention for adjust our use. Our brain is concerned with it. It’s a very important principle. Check this out.
TAG stiff shoulder
- An Advantageous Way of Using Our Body 2,263 views
- Fixing “forward head posture” NICE & EASY way (w/movie) 1,285 views
- Holding vs Placing 1,101 views
- What is the primary control? – A hypothesis of its mechanism 1,087 views
- Chair Exercise (w/Movie) 1,055 views
- Effective way of intention for our advantageous use (Part 1) 1,005 views
- The reasons for our thinking of the head and support 711 views
- What makes the head up? 657 views
- Try “lying down work” with your partner! (w/movie) 540 views
- How to stand upright advantageously (w/movie) 505 views
Hi, I am Paul Aoki and a certified AT teacher. I give lessons in my own studio called “Miwaza Lesson” in Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya. I have taught the AT since 2010 and live with just teaching it. I teach the AT with my original approach, which is quite effective. I share this approach in this blog site. More profile is here.