Can you do that? Only 10% of people can do it. If you can’t, your use of the arms is disadvantage. It’s better for you to adjust your use. I am introducing the exercise for our advantageous arm movement. Check this out!
- An Advantageous Way of Using Our Body 1,497 views
- Fixing “forward head posture” NICE & EASY way (w/movie) 979 views
- Effective way of intention for our advantageous use (Part 1) 759 views
- What is the primary control? – A hypothesis of its mechanism 660 views
- Holding vs Placing 605 views
- Chair Exercise (w/Movie) 566 views
- The reasons for our thinking of the head and support 361 views
- What makes the head up? 325 views
- How to stand upright advantageously (w/movie) 311 views
- Try “lying down work” with your partner! (w/movie) 286 views
Hi, I am Paul Aoki and a certified AT teacher. I give lessons in my own studio called “Miwaza Lesson” in Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya. I have taught the AT since 2010 and live with just teaching it. I teach the AT with my original approach, which is quite effective. I share this approach in this blog site. More profile is here.